Austin Mobile Notary Public Service Area
Click To Call A Notary Today!
( 20 Mile Radius )
You don’t have to leave your location, We will come to you.
Check our map to see if you are in our travel range.
- Del Valley
Austin & Surrounding Areas
Click Map to Expand. The red shaded circle represent our 20 mile radius that is included in the $30 travel fee. For services provided beyond the red shaded circle, the travel fee is only $35 + $1 per additional mile.
Click To Call a Notary – Today!
Texas Gov’t Code Ann. §406.024 sets out the maximum fees a Notary Public may charge for notary public services.
Texas Notary Fees / Maximum Notary Fees:
|Protesting a bill or note for non-acceptance or non-payment, register and seal||$4|
|Each notice of protest||$1|
|Protesting in all other cases||$4|
|Certificate and seal to a protest||$4|
|Taking the acknowledgment or proof of any deed or other instrument in writing, for registration, including certificate and seal||$6 for first signature
$1 for each additional signature.
|Administering an oath or affirmation
with certificate and seal
|All certificates under seal not
otherwise provided for
|Copies of all records and papers in the Notary Public’s office, for each page||$0.50|
|Taking the depositions of witnesses, for each 100 words||$0.50|
|Swearing a witness to a deposition, certificate, seal, and other business connected with taking the deposition||$6|
|All notarial acts not provided for||$6|
Mobile Travel Fees:
|Within Austin up to 20 miles||$30|
|21+ Miles from out location||$35 + $1 per additional mile|
|After Hours Fee (5pm-8:59am)||$30|
Total fees to expect:
Travel Fee + Notary Fee + After Hours Fee (If applicable) = Total Cost
Payment Types Accepted:
- Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard (paypal)
- Insured, Bonded & Clean Background Check
Se Habla Español
CallANotary.Pro Traveling Notaries: Convenience + Accuracy
Our certified notaries pay attention to all of the details to ensure that your transaction meets proper requirements. Each CallANotary.Pro traveling notary is covered by a $1 million errors and omissions insurance policy. We value your transactions and your confidence in our service. We also take care of the follow-up you need, taking responsibility for overnight shipping to the next or final destination.
Mobile notary public services include:
- Passport application assistance
- Certification of affidavits
- Notarization of wills
- Mortgage documents
- Powers of attorney
We notarize all types of documents. Our goal is to make the process as convenient as possible for you.
Benefits of Traveling Notary Services
Traveling notaries give you the flexibility of on-demand notary services. We’ll be there when you need us:
- Several levels of service, with no minimum order
- Available any time — during or outside of business hours, including weekends
- Easy to schedule online
Who we serve
CallANotary.Pro works with individuals and businesses of all sizes. We have extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate, finance, and legal. Examples of clients include:
- Title companies — Having a ‘notary closer’ on hand makes end-of-the-month in-house closings easy, or getting documents signed and notarized at a remote location
- Attorneys — Offering mobile notary service speeds up the process of finalizing document processing
As a Texas Notary Public, I have the authority to
- Take acknowledgments
- Administer oaths or affirmations
- Protests instruments
- Take depositions
- Certify copies of non-recordable documents
As a Notary Public, I may not:
- Prepare, draft, select, or give advice concerning legal documents
- Perform acts which constitute the practice of law
- Use the phrase “notario” or “notario publico” to advertise notary services
- Overcharge for notary services
- Notarize a document without the signer being in the notary’s presence at the time of the notarization
- Issue identification cards
- Certify copies of documents recordable in the public records (Driver License, Birth Certificates..)
- Notarize a document without having current ID from the signer, unless they are personally known to me.
Typical Documents for Notarization include:
- Adoption Documents
- Affidavit of Contribution
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Business Documents
- Health Directives
- Medical Documents
- Parents Consent to Travel
- Powers of Attorney
- Time Share Documents
- Towing Company VSF Forms
- Traffic School Tests
- Trust Signings
- Vehicle Title Transfers